Wednesday, April 12, 2006

BIRTHDAY WISHES


After looking at my calendar this morning to check for pizza day I noticed that one of my 3 brothers has a birthday this Friday.
I appreciate those people who always send a
birthday card or wish you a Happy Birthday by phone. You may not see or hear from them often but when your birthday rolls around you know they always remember. I guess e-cards are o.k. but they
don't seem to have that personal touch. For me it just doesn't replace a hand written note or a familiar voice. I marked my brothers birthday on the calendar that hangs by the telephone. I have good intentions this year. Someday, I hope to be one of those people who always remembers.

1 comment:

twinmomplusone said...

Every New Year, I sit down with THE brand new main family calendar (which is in teh kitchen next to the phone)and write down (transcribe from previus calendar) all birthdays and anniversaries we need to remember in the coming year. If I didn't do that, I wouldn't rmember any of them ;)