Friday, February 24, 2006

A GOOD COOK


A friend I have not seen in awhile called last week. Dinner plans were in the making for an evening of catch up conversation. We invited a couple other gals and then the big decision had to be made. Where to go? My sister being an excellent cook is very particular when she goes out to eat. So after many phone calls and suggestions my sister is now cooking dinner at her place. We are so fortunate to have one amongst us that loves to cook. What is served at her table will be about the finest you will find around. Here's to the chef!

2 comments:

twinmomplusone said...

sounds like the best "restaurant" in town: good food and good friends and don't forget the wine!!

have fun

Silver Creek Mom said...

YUMMM! can I come? I love it when someone else cooks a good meal!

Hugs