Thursday, May 10, 2007

CROQUET

Went out after dinner last night for a game of croquet.

I've never thought of croquet as a dangerous sport, but the
mosquitoes were out and with mallet in hand it was second
nature to swing it as you tried to keep those pesky creatures at bay. You also tend to lift your mallet in the air when you make a good shot. Although there were no injuries to report the message is.... stand back from your opponents when playing croquet.

All in all it was lots of fun and oh yeah, I won both games...yippeee!!

2 comments:

twinmomplusone said...

I've ALWAYS wanted to have a croquet game but hubby has always been afraid of the kids hurting themselves with the mallets, maybe now that they are older :)

Silver Creek Mom said...

We used to play croquet all the time with my daughter but my son has a diffent way of playing. Wack the ball and run after it. Never mind the hoops. LMAO! Maybe this year.